Tuesday, August 13, 2013

tl:dr means Please read

So, the too long didn't read portion of this program: I'm planning to race the sun on the Summer Solstice in 2014, from Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica, CA to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, CA using only State Highway 1, the Pacific Coast Highway. I'm doing it because I'm a fan of Top Gear, a fan of cars, of driving, and I'm powered by the sun.
I began watching Top Gear (UK version) late in 2012, after we got satellite TV for our new house. There have been many fantastic races during the run of the show, but really only one I thought I could take on. I also want to do it to raise awareness for an organization called Stand for the Silent, for raising awareness, and to bring in a new day in an amazing way. Help me spread the word!

No comments: