Tuesday, June 17, 2014

IV or Four

Yeah, you guessed it, this is for 4 days until we drive. We've made our goal, which is such a hugely awesome thing. Monday night I have my manicure and pedicure scheduled so I can get my color on my toes from my wife, and hopefully get them painted some time this week. Watch this space for videos and photos from that!
Last night, some real doubt crept in to my head, it's been a while since I've done the long haul drive thing. The last time was a somewhat honor and hormone driven launch to Tulsa, OK and back in the same day to pick up a roommate. That was about 14 hours, and it was in my much less comfortable but just as much fun Nissan 240SX, but about 14 years ago also. I remember seeing a lot of deer, since I left before sunrise from up here in Iowa, which I'm hoping I won't see many of those on the road along the coast. My biggest fear are rocks, and well, larger animals. I'm not going to worry about it though, since what will happen will happen, we have a safe vehicle and a plan.

Once again, thank you everyone for busting past my goal, we don't have to stop here though, every bit helps the Foundation. And now from the four winds:


No comments: