Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ten

I was going to make a Monty Python reference here, but I think I'll keep that for when there are five days left. (Three sir!). So, instead a little reminder that there are 10 days before my event, and 9 days before I leave. As of this posting, we've managed 85% of our goal, so we're so very close. It is well, I'll let the Tenth Doctor say it for me: 



Then there is the original impetus for this trip, the 3 boys themselves, in front of 10 Downing Street. I know, I'm stretching it a bit there, especially since you can only see the '0' in '10' but hey it is one of the more famous doors...in the world.


Again, thank you everybody so much for helping me and the Brandon Marshall Foundation spread awareness for mental health issues, and to help #ReduceStigma!

No comments: