Monday, June 23, 2014

Uh...Loser!

This is what the sun looks like when it is embarrassed by a human:



I know it isn't nice to call names, but the Sun lost. Ya lost! Beaten by a puny mortal. Though the E-class had a lot to do with that. A lot. And my copilot/navigator Kirsten (ShamRock). But not least of all, all my supporters and friends around the country. I was doing this for myself, and everyone out there that suffers from a mental illness either in themselves or adjacently like my wife. Just know that you can do it, it does get better. I thought it was curtains for us in the mountains and bridges since it was so dark and the roads were so aggressively against us. I'm completely sold on an E-class though. That thing powered through, took the punishment of the turns, and gave us a little fun going through the tunnels and such. All in all a good time.

No comments: