Thursday, June 12, 2014

Nine

Nine days, we're in single digits now. I can tell you I'm getting excited, as is my co-pilot. I even had my eyes checked, and asked the doctor about night vision, he said that the glasses focus the light to a certain wavelength, and it makes it clearer to see, but it basically makes it harder on your eyes because the pupils are wide open to let light in, but it is only coming in a shorter/specific wavelength. He wore them and got a headache. So, there you go. SCIENCE! er something. I will just make sure that my glasses and the windshield and windows are clean and smudge free. Hopefully since we're renting from Hertz's 'Prestige' collection, that won't be too much of a problem. I've rented before from Hertz and other companies, and the windshields especially have been dusty, but that has been on the normal renting level. So, we'll see. We also have our mani/pedi's scheduled so I can prepare my feet in the case that we reach 100% of the goal. I couldn't think of any reference for the number nine that really fit, so enjoy a picture of #9 Robbie Gould, one of the most efficient and dependable kickers in the NFL, ever. Plus he's a good guy and has his own foundation.


No comments: