Friday, June 20, 2014

One

Tonight I get on an aeroplane, definitely can't take a fast train since those don't exist in the United States really. We can't be bothered.
Check in, meet up with ShamRock, get some sleep, get the car, piddle around with the toys on the car and around L.A. then head to the pier to get this whole thing started. January, or last June seems so far away when I started planning this thing. It will be so weird to have it all come together.

I'm open to suggestions of what to do in San Francisco after I get there. Preferably stuff that's open early in the morning. I'm trying to connect with a friend who is also heading to the Sunshine State around the same time as me, but we'll see. It's a big place.

Don't forget to check out my Google+ Hangout (Live! or OnAir!) from the Santa Monica Pier before we get started driving, here. Let me know if the link doesn't work or you can't see it. You may need to have a Google account to use it, or know someone who does. Hopefully we have decent data coverage for most of the trip, though since it will be ocean-road-mountain for much of the trip, I'm not holding out hope for much. Now, for your entertainment and trip down some nostalgia lane:




No comments: